Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bargain Buggy Mail 9/17/09


NEW? Check out Bargain Buggy Mail 9/10/09, Bargain Buggy Mail 9/3/09 and Bargain Buggy Mail 8/27/09
BB Goal: Write one company a day and request coupons. Then simply report back with what I received and the links so you can request the coupons too! Posted each Thursday.

Mrs. Paul's $1/1

Daisy Sour Cream 4-.45/1 16 oz or larger

Huggies 2- $1/1 Any Huggies Product

SunMaid 4- .35/1 any pack of SunMaid Raisins or Dried Fruit

Barber Foods 2- $1/1 any Barber's chicken product

FREE samples: Aveeno, Always & Gain

Common Coupon Myth: There are no coupons available for the products that I use.
Well, here is what you do. Request coupons for the items that you use and let's us know what you receive! You can find contact information by searching the company online or on product packaging.

2 comments:

Erika S. said...

Do you get the Publix ad by Wednesday when the sale begins?

The Bargain Buggy said...

I get the local ad online late Tuesday night or Wednesday at publix.com. The paper ad usually comes in my morning paper--or I grab it when I shop. I do most of my planning using the ad online at www.publix.com.