Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stocking Stuffers: FREE (or pretty close to it!)


I have been gathering stocking stuffers for a couple weeks now...free toothbrushes/toothpaste, inexpensive coloring books at Walgreens, free Nivea last week and so on. The drugstores are GREAT places to purchase these items. Just follow what is on sale. For adults, I tend to purchase useful items--probably because that is what I like to get.
Here are a couple items that I have as stocking stuffers that are fairly inexpensive.

Men:
Toiletry items (razors, shaving cream)
Travel size products
Lotto tickets
Gum & Candies
Apples, Oranges, Nuts
Outdoors Type: hand warmers, fishing hooks

Women:
Toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, chapstick)
Nail files, polish
Travel size products
Lotto tickets
Gum & Candies
Apples, Oranges, Nuts
Sample size perfumes (I actually like these)
Kitchen Gadgets
Candles
A Favorite Magazine
Grocery List Pad

Children:
Coloring books
Crayons
Toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrushes)
Travel size products
Candy on sale at drugstores
Dollar section at Target, Dollar Tree
Pencils
Apples, Oranges, Nuts
Holiday cups
Gingerbread Man (add in items to decorate)
Remember those cheap Walgreens fillers? Many of them will end up as stocking stuffers!

Do you have inexpensive stocking stuffers that you would like to share. Please comment below or email me at bargainbuggy@gmail.com and I will add them to this list.

Gift idea: $10 gift limit--I purchased a doc kit for $10 at Target and filled it with toiletry items(that I got for free). Practical gift!

Thanks BB readers who have submitted their favorites! You all always have some good ideas!

No comments: