Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beyond The Daily Deals...

I am here! Notice that I have been a little MIA the last couple of days? Behind the scenes I have been brainstorming about the site(thank you ESM for listening). The whole point of The Bargain Buggy was to give you the tools you needed to be successful at strategic couponing...While I feel that I have covered some of the bases, there are many items I want to elaborate on--more in depth. I get bored just posting deals and daily freebies...While they are fun, they are a dime a dozen and it seems like every start up blog posts them. **Not saying that I am going to stop them completely but I want to do more...more learning, more reading for me to share with you all. To take it beyond the daily deals. I LOVE teaching others whether it be classes or the site!

When I set out to develop my site it was to share my buggy pictures and the tools. Key word: TOOLS! I can give so much more in that department. I may post less--but my posts will have more meaning. I will be spending more time with my nose in a book or reading articles--and then sharing my finds.

I will post more store policies, what not to do, what to do...I can direct you to sites for super hot deals and I will...I'll still post my favorites.

Growth is a good thing. If there is something you would like to see covered let me know. I'll make sure that the topic is on my list.

Hopefully, this post makes some sense, as it's been weighing heavy on my heart. I feel my direction is this. Stick with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! It seems like every blog I visit posts the same thing every day. I am looking forward to the changes!