Friday, February 12, 2010

My NEW Coupon Clutch!

So if you have been following me on Facebook you know that I have taken on the task of reorganizing my coupons. I have been debating the switch for some time now...So when the opportunity came along to do a little more clearance shopping, I decided it was time.

I have been neck deep in coupons for days now--clipping, sorting, filing. The Bargain Buggy has some coupons!!! More information to come on my exact method of organization....But I did want to go ahead and share the binder I will be sporting--my designer Coupon Clutch.

The Coupon Clutch is made by a local couponer--yes, you read that right--LOCAL! I love supporting local businesses and other women doing things that they love. I fell in love with these coupon purses the first moment I saw them--Fun and HIP! Looking cool carrying all my coupons is a plus! (Ha!)

When you get a second take a look at her creations. She is offering Bargain Buggy readers $5 off any order of $25+.



No comments: