Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winn Dixie: Match Ups Starting 2/10

I am debating a dabble in Winn Dixie deal seeking...I know, crazy as it may sound...You guys are getting some HOT deals. Winn Dixie is making a strong push right now. Excellent job in my opinion. Their advertising has increased--the meal deals are a great idea--and they are turning out some good B1G1s.

At most Winn Dixie stores, B1G1 items ring up full price and $0--so you have to buy two items to get the deal. Most locations will allow you to use 2 coupons on the 2 items, or one coupon per item.

I included a few of my favorite deals--feel free to comment with your deals too!

B1G1s:
Nabisco Cracker $3.99/2
Use (2) $1/1 from 1/24 SS
or $2/2 HERE IE or HERE FF
Final Price: $1.00 each after coupons!

Oscar Mayer Bologna, $2.89
Use (2) $1/1 coupon HERE IE or HERE FF
Final Price: $0.45 each

Other Deals:
Land O Lakes tub butter, $1.00
Final Price: $0.45 each




2 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't shop Winn-Dixie weekly, but I do try to stop by occasionally when I see that there are some good deals. Yesterday I got $111 for $47 PLUS I got a $10 off $50 to use later (probably at Publix on Friday)!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I find myself there more and more for one or two good deals a week... Of course it doesn't help that it's literally 2 minutes from home!!