Friday, September 11, 2009

Common Questions-Buying Meat & Planning Meals

Where do I buy my meat? This is a common question for me. Of course, I work the charcoal deal to get FREE pork when charcoal is on sale..We eat A LOT of pork. I bought a couple turkey breasts when they were on sale for .99/lb....and I keep an eye out for beef sales. But what about chicken, you never see chicken in my pictures. Why? Well, long before I started this whole blogging journey I loaded up on chicken at Target. The coupons aligned just right and I was able to stack coupons to get very cheap chicken.
There are a couple good manufacturer chicken coupons out right now.
$1/1 off Gold N Plump Natural Chicken enter zip 55555
.55/1 Gold N Plump Ground Chicken
.75/1 Gold N Plump Bake it Easy Chicken


Print and save them. When Target has another great sale load up! I am really crossing my fingers that they will produce a Target coupon to stack before these coupons expire in November.

Some readers suggest Winn Dixie B1G1 sales to purchase meat at a good price.
If you have tips, please share with us!

Another question-How do you plan your meals? I plan my meals around what I have in the pantry(what's in the stockpile) or what is on sale that week. It's that simple.

No comments: