Saturday, September 12, 2009

Houseparty.com and WOM(Word of Mouth) Marketing


I love being a product tester. My favorite WOM(word of mouth) programs so far have been Vocalpoint, and Pssst...! I receive some pretty nifty stuff from the companies, including new product samples and high dollar coupons. The idea is that they send people a supply of products/coupons to use and pass along to others--increasing backyard chatter about the brand's product. GREAT concept in my opinion.

I was tipped off on another WOM program today- houseparty.com.

What is it? You sign up to host different parties sponsored by different brands. For example, I signed up for the Betty Crocker Cookie Mix House Party. As a host I’ll receive a party pack full of Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, recipes, and baking must-haves! Then I simply through a party--a Christmas cookie making party maybe?!? SWEET! I can not wait!


Here is a reader's feedback on the program--
I get free parties from there all the time. This time, I've won a Green Works Kids Clothing Swap party. This is what I am getting for this party:
Green Works™ Laundry Detergent samples (for people to wash the clothes ahead of time!)
Sierra Club note cards
GE Reveal® CFL Bulb coupons
Burt's Bees® 25th Anniversary Lip Balm and Lotion samples
Brita®FilterForGood® reusable Nalgene® bottles
Brita® coupons

Thanks Jeanna!

No comments: