
Here's a peek at some of the best deals that I see at Walgreens and CVS this week.
WALGREENS
Murine Ear Drop Kit at $6, Get $6 Register Rewards
FREE after Register Rewards!
True North Nut Crisps or Clusters 4.5-5.5oz, $3 each, Get $3 Register Rewards.
Use $1 off True North Brand Nut Snacks coupon
It’s a $1 MONEYMAKER!
Triaminic Allergy, Sinus or Cold Relief, $5 each , Get $5 Register Rewards when you buy 2.
Buy two and use two
Stacked with one $2 off Triaminic store coupon (register will take it off twice)from Healthy Savings booklet.
It’s a $2 MONEYMAKER!
If you were quick enough to print the $1.50(it's gone now!) but have not shopped yet--there is a HOT HOT HOT deal being reported!!! Buy 2 Nighttime Cold and Cough and get TWO $5 Register Rewards!!! May just be a glitch in the system--but if I still had mine I would be trying this!!!
Neosporin, $3.99 each, Get $3 Register Rewards when you buy 2.
Buy 2 and use two$1/1 Neosporin coupon
Stack with $2/1 Walgreens Neosporin Activity Book(.99 Walgreen's Children's Activity book) coupon
It's a MONEYMAKER!
I also bought a couple folders on clearance for .10.
If you REALLY need it...
Buy 2 Softsoap Nutri Serums or Irish Spring Body Wash or Bar Soap at $4 each, Get $4 RR
Use two $1 off Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Wash, SS 8/30 or All You(September)
Pay $6 plus tax. Get back $4 Register Rewards, makes it $1 each!
CVS
Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste 4oz or 360 Acti Flex toothbrush $2.99 Limit 1, Get $2 ECB.
$.75/1 Colgate Total, Colgate Sensitive Or Colgate Kids Toothpaste, Any 4.0 oz, 8/30 SS
(Makes it .24 plus tax after coupon & ECB)
BETTER YET!!! Use $1 coupon from 9/13 SmartSource and get FREE toothpaste!!!
Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shot 2pk. $4.99 each, Limit 2, Get $4.99 ECBs.
FREE after ECBs!
Purex Ultra Detergent 24-32 loads, $3.49 each, Limit 5, Get $1.00 ECBs.
Print .50/1 HERE
Some have reported getting a $1/1 coupon HERE(IE) or HERE (FF)!
Using the $1/1 coupon you pay $1.49 each.
I found Keebler cookies on clearance...bought 2 using 2-.55/1 coupons(FF or IE) and $2 off milk coupon when you buy 2 Keebler cookies(Kelloggs Fuel For School).
For extensive matchups visit Southern Savers Walgreens & Southern Savers CVS.
1 comment:
Excellent! Today my mission is to leave a comment at ANY and ALL blogs I visit. I want to let you know that I really appreciate your writing and the service you offer all of us bargain hunters!
Post a Comment