Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY PUBLIX SAVINGS 9/12/09


What a day! I taught a BB Coupon 101 class to a great group this morning. Let me say I truly do love helping others save!
I mentioned in a previous post that I would be returning to Publix to catch a couple more deals. Here are the results.

Order Total $10.16
Tax $1.61
Grand Total $11.77
Savings $47.92 or 80%


WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
7 bottles of ALL Small and Mighty(B1G1 price $2.99, used $1/1 coupon, made them $1.99 each)Purchased the 32 oz, Publix in Fairhope was out of the 50 oz. Be sure to check the size!
1 bag of Lender's bagels (B1G1 $1.08, used .75/1 Toss For Cash, made them .33 each)
3 WhiteHouse apple juice ($1.40 each, no coupons)
3 Emery boards ($1.89 each, Green Advantage Buy coupon)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your class today! If everything goes well I will be taking on my first Publix trip tomorrow. I will be sure to let you know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Did you use the $2 All coupon?
What items gave you overage??
Thanks!!

The Bargain Buggy said...

$1 ALL coupon. You can not use $2 because of the size.