
Good trip. I also bought a couple items not on sale with coupons(Splenda)--and a couple items not on sale and without coupons(black beans, fruit, eggs, jelly). I am going to make one more stop this week to pick up some of the All detergent and more apple juice. Inventory was low tonight--Restock in the a.m.
Order Total $8.11
Tax $4.42
Grand Total $12.53
Savings $110.07 or 90%!
WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
8 boxes of Ronzoni pasta 4- $1/2 PRINT
8 boxes of Green Giant Frozen vegetables 4- .50/2 PRINT 2- .50/1 PRINT
6 packs of Hillshire lunchmeat $1/1 Target PRINT under Target tab stacked with $1/3 in Hillshire box
4 Old El Paso Taco Dinners (2- .60/2 PRINT)
4 cans of Publix black beans
2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (2-.55/1 PRINT
stack with 2-TARGET $1/1 General Mills coupon HERE! Under Target tab)
2 Duncan Hines Fudge Brownie mix ($1/2 coupon Toss For Cash)
2 boxes of Keebler cookies (2- .55 peelie)
2 Old El Paso seasonings (2- FREE WYB 2 Old El Paso kits peelie)
2 bags of Lender's bagels(2-.75/1 coupon Toss For Cash)
2 cans of DelMonte green beans(2-.50/1 coupon mailed from company)
5 nails files/clippers (Green Advantage buy)
1 box of Splenda ($1 off Splenda with Fiber-All YOU)
1 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer ($2/1 Fresh Mixer and $2/1 Frozen Meal)
1 Publix grape jelly
1 bottle of White House Apple Juice
1 gallon of milk ($2 off WYB Keebler cookies in Fuel For School Coupon book)
1 dozen eggs
1 bag of apples
1 diet coke
1 bunch of Bananas
I was allowed to use 2-$5/25 and 2-$4/20 since my order total was over $90. Some stores(Orange Beach Publix) only allows one $5 off coupon. BIG incentive to shop in Fairhope. Their thought is that you could break up your purchases into $25 increments and purchase separately-so why not just take them all at once...This is what has helped take my savings to the next level.
I really like the staff at the Publix in Fairhope. They are always friendly and go out of their way to help me. I do plan to call Publix corporate tomorrow and leave a little happy about my experiences there. If you have a good experience that you would like to share call 1-800-242-1227. It is always nice for good people to get recognized!
For a COMPLETE list of matchups visit I HEART PUBLIX and take a peek at the SUPER DEALStoo!
7 comments:
good shop!
Awesome job!! Did you see the Edy's ice cream on sale...it is in the ad...there is a Target Q for $1/1 exp. on 9/12, and also a $1/1 in the Red Plum from 8/23. Two cartons for $3 isn't a bad deal!!
I'm new to the coupon world and planning my first Publix trip for this afternoon. Thanks for listing your items but I have a couple of questions - what is Toss for Cash & WYB?
Thanks!!
Question, on your $5 off $25 and $4 off $20, were they all from the same store? Or do they have to be from different stores?
Thanks!
Catherine-Toss For Cash is a Publix coupon booklet that some locations received. There were 2 different versions.
The Orange Beach store had the FL version. However, I got these coupons from the Georgia edition(a friend mailed to me). You can buy/trade this kind of stuff online(ebay, I HEART PUBLIX has a trade forum on left sidebar).
WYB means when you buy. I am going to add basic coupon terminology to the side bar.
ashbroco-
This time my coupons were all from CVS...what I use depends on what I find. You can find a list in the right side bar of the blog.
I just called the 800 number to compliment the Fairhope Publix employees! I went for my first grocery trip last night about 8 p.m. I was able to take my total from $139 to $81 after coupons from Target, manufacturers, Publix, and CVS.
I have a feeling I could have done even better, but I'm still new to this!
The Customer Service Rep. told me that the only way for the store to get formal recognition on how well they do is for customers to call in. So, I'd like to add my encouragement for people who [heart] Publix to call in! And while you have them on the line...ask them to come to Mobile!
Post a Comment