Thursday, July 30, 2009

Buy Theirs, Get Ours...at Publix

Another perk to note about Publix--They have a BUY THEIRS, GET OURS promo(located on the last page of the online ad). This means that when you buy a certain name brand item, you get the comparable Publix item FREE!

The online ad(I printed this off and took it in with me) shows that the current promo is:

Tyson canned chicken, Get Publix canned chicken FREE!
Buy SunMaid raisins, Get Publix raisins FREE!
Buy McCormick's sloppy joe mix, Get Publix sloppy joe mix FREE!

**Now this is suppose to be taken off at the register by the cashier...HOWEVER, last night mine was not...Just make sure to tell your cashier it is a Buy Theirs, Get Ours Free item at the register!

2 comments:

Erika S. said...

I checked my receipt and they did not give me the free one. I showed the cashier the sale and she said that she did do it so I didn't think to check my receipt before I left. If I bring my receipt to Publix will they refund me for the Sloppy Joe mix?

The Bargain Buggy said...

YES! They did the same thing to me last night(I thought it would be automatic at the register-so I did not remind them)...But they did refund at the customer service counter for me. I would call and speak to customer service and ask them if they will refund during your next trip. I am sure that they will. No extra trip. ;)