Monday, July 27, 2009

My Kraft/Publix Rebate came today!!!

I LOVE checking my mail to see what FREE stuff I get...or what rebates come in!!!! I mailed my Kraft/Publix Gift card offer off at the most 2 weeks ago...and TODAY my rebate was HERE!!!! 3- $10 Publix Giftcards! Talk about quick.
If you have not done this and want the details go HERE to the old post.
If you have questions ask away!!!
TIP: I bought a couple of the big boxes(2 oz or larger) of Jello Pudding in different flavors. Each flavor counts as a different Kraft product. When the Kraft coupons rolled out awhile back there were a lot of good printable coupons that you could use on the qualifying products. BBQ sauce, small jars of Miracle Whip, etc...are low prices and qualify. :) Receipts must be dated by 8/9/09...and received by 8/14/09. So hurry!!!

1 comment:

Erika S. said...

Going to try to get my stuff together for the rebate now that I have some good Kraft coupons!!