Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Publix List and Coupons 7/22

Like I said this is a LIGHT week for me. But hopefully seeing how I match up will help someone. :)

Fresh Express Salad $2/5
-$1/1 Publix Booklet Smart Summertime Savings (Publix Q)
-$1/1 FLIP (check with manager to confirm this)
So I will pay .50/each.

Alexia Natural Crunchy Snacks, Assorted Varieties, Waffle Fries or Onion Strips, 4.5 or 5-oz bag BOGO $2.89
-$.75/2 Target IP PRINT
-$1/1 home mailer, using 2.
-B1G1 Mail in Rebate (This was a home mailer–Mail in a copy of my receipt and get a free product coupon)
So I will pay .89/2 plus get a free one in the mail.

Yoplait Go-Gurt Portable Yogurt, Assorted Varieties, 8-pk, 2.25-oz tube BOGO $2.79 My little one LOVES these frozen!!!
.40/1; .80/2 PRINT

Tyson Skillet Creations
Try One Free Mail in Rebate(MIR) and $1 off coupon

Simply Potatoes
Free coupon requested from manufacturer

Starbucks Ice Cream pint
Free coupon from Facebook

2-$5/$30 Bruno's and Publix (if I get to $30 before coupons)

What I would buy if we needed it...
I Can't Believe It Is Not Butter is a great deal at .50 each.
.75/1 PRINT

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner, Assorted Varieties, 40-oz bot. BOGO $3.19 Will hold coupon and buy in Nashville where they will double .50 coupons. So I will pay .60.
$.50/1 from 07-12-09 SS

View the FULL ad preview at I HEART PUBLIX and make your list!!! :)

****Prices may vary slightly depending on your store.****

2 comments:

Erika S. said...

I have 2-$5/$30 Bruno's and Publix coupons also. Do you have to hit $60 to use both? Wish we could get coupons doubled here too...

The Bargain Buggy said...

no--just $30. OB will only let you use 1...Fairhope 2.