Friday, July 31, 2009

$/$$ OFF Coupons

Current List of $5 off coupons:

CVS
-NONE-

RITE AID

RITE AID $3/$15 Expires 3/31/10

RITE AID $5/$25 coupon! zip 95677

RITE AID-Earn 20 video points by watch short video clips and earn a $5/$20 coupon HERE.

Rite Aid $5/25 Go HERE and register on the Rite Aid.com site, upon completion you will receive an email link to coupons worth up to $50...You will find a $5/$25 in there!!!


PUBLICATIONS

Publix(Orange Beach) check the Island Clipper. $5/$50 PRINT HERE. This publication is all over town! I usually find mine right inside the door on the magazine rack.

The Island Guide (Orange Beach)

***If you find more please share by emailing me the link/source and expiration date. I will add them to the list. bargainbuggy@gmail.com

4 comments:

jas117 said...

None of these worked for me... When I signed up at the Rite Aid site, the coupons did not become available for me! I have emailed them to see what happened!! Thank you for this great HELPsite!

Unknown said...

What happened to the Rite Aid $5/$25 that did not expire until the end of the year?

Unknown said...

What happened to the Rite Aid $5/$25 that did not expire until the end of the year?

The Bargain Buggy said...

Melissa-It was removed.