Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bargain Buggy Mail 8/27/09


My coupon requesting campaign is in full swing. My goal is to write at least one company a day requesting coupons. And then once a week(Thursday) report back to you what I have received that week--along with the links so you can request coupons as well. I have been writing companies on and off requesting coupons for awhile now...Some of the best coupons I have received have come straight from the company. A lot of times they even send me FREE product coupons!!! Sometimes a company just does not mail out coupons for whatever reason.

What do I write when I request coupons? If I have tried the product before and liked it, I may send them a note of product praise and ask them to please send me a coupon to use on my next purchase...If I have never tried a company's product, I may write that I would like to try it using a coupon to purchase. Really it just takes a couple of minutes.

So I started writing at least one email a day last week...And just look what I received in the mail today...All at once!!!! Maybe the mailman knew I needed a little something in the mailbox for me today! :)

Woeber Mustard 6-$0.25 off coupons for Woeber's sandwich pals mustard, no exp.
Eggland's Best 1-$0.50 off coupon for eggs and a cookbook!
OUSTFREE 10 oz OUST Air Sanitizer or Glade Car Scented Oil Refill up to $3.75, exp. 8/31/10 AND a SC Johnson coupon book worth $19.55!
Knouse 3-$0.50 off any Lucky Leaf product, 1-$1.00 off Lucky Leaf product
VIVA 2- $0.50 off any one Viva paper towels, exp. 3/31/10
Eckrich2-$1.00 off any 1 Eckrich product, exp. 6/30/10
Henkel1-$0.35 Coast product, 1-$0.35 Tone, 1-$0.35 Dial, 1-$0.35 Right Guard, 1-$0.35 Soft & Dri, $1.00 off Pure and Natural, exp. 2/24/10
Heinz 3-$0.50 Heinz Ketchup, any size/variety

In addition, I also received Fiber One samples and 6 coupons for Fiber One products, $0.50-$1.00 off coupons, exp. 12/29/09

6 comments:

Erika S. said...

Wow!! That is awesome....I have never tried writing companies that I love....will start now and I will let you know if anything happens!!

The Bargain Buggy said...

Thanks Erika. Please email me the coupons that you get along with the links and I will post them!!! :)

Michelle said...

I have done that also and it really works! I call the 1-800 number on the back of the products or email them through contact us and I have had good luck with that. One time I recieved a coupon so I could get any mount Olive Product so I got a gigantic jar of pickles for free! Thank's for all the information you share...it has been very helpful!!

The Bargain Buggy said...

Michelle,
Hopefully, I can weed through the companies that do not send anything and save readers a little time by just giving the links that produce coupons. :) I LOVE FREE stuff!!! :)

Coupon Fairies said...

who do you e-mail ??

The Bargain Buggy said...

The names in green are direct links.