Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bargain Buggy Minute! Thank you!

Why is the Bargain Buggy different than other frugal deal sites?

Each and every deal that I post here I have done myself...printed myself, purchased myself, etc...I pass deals on to you all after I have tested them myself. Deals that I feel like my friends would like. YOU! I post pictures of my trips as little bits of encouragement!

I scour a BUNCH of sites to find deals that will work in our area. I try to pick out the best of the best, try them myself and then pass them on to you. There are some really GREAT deal finders out there!!! I try and link to my favorites.

I am so happy that many of you are following right along with me. I love getting kind messages--even text messages and phone calls about NEW, HOT deals! :) We are all working towards the same goal!!!

I am saving a lot of money...the blog and my friends provide great encouragement for me to keep doing it. SO THANK YOU!!!


Special thanks to Eastern Shore Mom for being my deal finding, crazy coupon shopping, blogging, tap, tap, tappin' friend! :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

No, thank YOU! As a stay at home mom, I want to watch my money and get the best deals I can find. By following your wonderful blog, I can. Thank you for going to all the trouble to post all the deals!