Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MY PUBLIX SAVINGS 8/25/09


I just HAD to do it. Some of my charcoal coupons are expiring this week...and I wanted to take advantage of the LAST day of the $6.99 Kingsford charcoal sale. So here it is...This is how I stock up on meat!

Order Total -0.89
Sales Tax $4.99
Grand Total $4.10
Savings $114.69


WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
5 bags of Kingsford 18 lb bags
4 bottles of Shout
3 packs of Glad Straws
2 KFC BBQ sauce
1 Mott's Apple Juice
3 packs of Publix hotdogs
4 packs of pork chops

The charcoal deal using the coupons below...
Buy Kingford Charcoal(MatchLight or 18 lb Original) and one qualifying item(I normally buy the Glad Straws because they are the cheapest). But you can get the KFC BBQ and use the coupon below--get it FREE. Then buy $6 in pork. (This amazes my mom EVERY time!!! :)
Go HERE to print the Free KFC Masterpiece BBQ, $0.75 off Glad product, $2 off Kingsford coupons.
Visit I HEART PUBLIX HERE to print the $6 Pork Coupon.

3 comments:

bekalysha said...

Could you please explain to me how you did this? Was it done all at once? I am trying to get a list together for when I got to Publix on Monday OR if I would be able to do this same great deal at Winn Dixie???

The Bargain Buggy said...

Depends on if your Winn Dixie will accept internet coupons and a coupon that is worth $6. Some stores will not.
Buy Kingsford charcoal 18 lb bag or MatchLight(use $2 coupon above), 1 qualifying product(Glad straws are .59, or FREE KFC using coupon above)--and you get $6 in pork FREE.

bekalysha said...

Ok I went to Winn Dixie and was able to use these coupons. I ended up buying 3 charcols (coupons), 3 things of pork steaks (coupons), 3 bbq sauces (coupons), and 3 kool aid 10 pks and spent $13.00. I saved $57.oo. Thanks so much. I will have to try this again sometime down the road.