Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Checking in!

Good Evening. What beautiful weather we have had today! Notice that it is a little quiet on the blog today? Well, I have been working on my Publix coupon match ups. BIG trip this week! More details to come. My Publix trip pics will be posted Friday this week. A little change up.

So this is a GREAT week to start shopping at Publix! How is it going out there? Newbies? What do you think of Michelle's match ups(I HEART PUBLIX)? Talk about a time saver. See a lot of the work is done already!

Okay, so where am I in my prep process? Coupons are clipped and in an envelope. I know pretty much what will be on the list. Now late tonight or tomorrow you can view our local ad online at Publix.com. This will give you the local prices. In addition, make sure to use the "my grocery list" feature. I print my list from Publix.com every week.

Questions? Ask away!

No comments: