Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting The Basics for Less--Bread & Milk


Besides Publix, Target and the drugstores, there is one other store that I shop almost weekly--the bread outlet. I buy our bread at the Earthgrains Bakery Outlet on Moffett Road. A loaf of bread ranges from .69 to .99. They also have hotdog/hamburger buns, breakfast breads, reduced calorie bread, etc...The bread is fresh--and CHEAP!!!

Remember you can freeze bread!

Directions:
Heading West on Springhill(before interstate), veer right onto Moffett Road. The Earthgrains Bakery Outlet will be in a shopping center on your left, next to Saucy Qs and a nail shop...across the street from an Exxon station.

Store Hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00-5:30
Saturday 9:00-4:00
It is best to get there early in the morning!!!

Got Milk? I usually get milk at Publix or the drugstore(using ECBs or RRs). I stick to $2.99 or less. While passing Walgreens today, I saw that they had milk for $2.79. Good buy.

No comments: