Friday, September 25, 2009

A Little Laugh For My Savvy Shopping Friends

I've seen it all at this point--folks behind me cheering on my savings...puzzled faces...nasty looks...harsh words...amazement...even looks of pity. Really no pity folks, this is FUN (yes, fun) for me--a game if you will. I no longer feel bad when it takes a little longer in line. I simply warn the people that get behind me...Pick another line if you are in a hurry. If not, stick around and I may share some coupons with you! I try to be considerate...BUT the bottom line is this--It is my family's hard earned money and I am spending it wisely!

"Top 10 Reasons NOT To Get Behind Me In Line"
10) I have OCD: Obsessive Coupon Disorder
9) I'm the crazy coupon lady you've heard about. Really.
8) I save $59.22 on a $60 order. I'm trying to beat my record.
7) If patience isn't your virtue, change lines.
6) I'm protected under the Right-to-Coupon Act.
5) "Price Check"
4) Five separate receipts should do it.
3) I may be slow, but my groceries are free.
2) I have coupons, and I know how to use them.
1) This hobby is paying for my next cruise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to print that out and when someone gets behind you in line hand them a business type card with that on it!!!! Go to VISTAPRINT.com and you can get 250 business cards for FREE!!!