Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NEW SC Johnson Rebate

I am not a big rebate person...However, I do them every now and then. Here is one I will be doing!

Get $5 back when you purchase 3 participating SC Johnson Products. 3 rebates per household. Each rebate must be mailed separately. Ends 7/15/10.

DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM HERE!

Get $5 back by mail when you purchase ANY 3 SC Johnson Products, including:
• Ziploc
• Glade
• Windex
• Scrubbing Bubbles
• Pledge
• Shout
• Fantastik
• Drano
• Raid
• Off
• Saran
• Nature’s Source

I will be knocking this one out this week by purchasing Scrubbing Bubbles on sale this week at Publix. This rebate will easily make these FREE/SUPER CHEAP if you have coupons to use on your purchases!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

SCORE!!! Nice find, I will doing this too!

Thanks for sharing,
Andrea