Monday, September 28, 2009

Walmart: .72 for a half gallon of milk

UPDATE: Make sure that you click on the text that says $1/1 coupon PRINT HERE. The image that I had up earlier was not the coupon-just an image. I replaced it to prevent confusion.


GREAT deal on milk! $1.72 is the price of Over the Moon Milk at the Midtown Walmart. I have not checked other locations yet. This was my second trip to WalMart in about 6 months. I was in and out! Milk only. Here is the deal.

Over the Moon Milk, 1/2 gallon, $1.72
Use $1/1 coupon PRINT HERE.
Final price: .72 each!

This coupon doesn't expire until 12/31/09. Unlimited prints.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I went to the Over the Moon Milk site and typed in my zip code (36575)a comment came up saying that the state prohibited them from printing the coupon in my state! What gives?