Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome Mobile Press Readers!

I am thrilled to have you here!
My mission to save my family money started in March. I quickly grasped the concept of strategic couponing.
I started my couponing at local CVS and Walgreens stores. Within weeks I was determined to learn how to get the GREAT deals at Publix that other folks were chatting about. Before I knew it, our grocery & toiletry bills were cut in half and then some! Since March, we have spent no more than $110 a month on groceries. We have saved over 84%! Sounds crazy I know! We have never had so much and spent so little!
I started The Bargain Buggy blog to show readers exactly how it is done-to provide the tools & tips so they could do the same for their families. In addition to highlighting some of the best freebies, coupons and deals, The Bargain Buggy is also a great source to find information on local family activities.

MY GOAL? To help you save $$$ too!

Please take a look around The Bargain Buggy site. I have tried to make everything as simple as possible. Take a peek of my most recent shopping trip here!

Make sure to enter The Bargain Buggy $35 Publix Giftcard Giveaway HERE! Ends Oct. 3rd.

Like what you see? Sign up to receive Bargain Buggy updates via email. Simply enter your email address in the space provided in the right side bar.
Are you a member of Facebook? We have a great Bargain Buggy fan page where other local savvy shoppers share their finds too.

If you have questions, please email me at bargainbuggy@gmail.com

Thanks again for checking out the site!

No comments: