Thursday, October 29, 2009

HOT HOT HOT Deal! $0.09 2 liter Dr. Pepper

Food World: Some Diet Dr. Pepper and regular Dr. Pepper 2-liters have $0.55 green football peelie coupons on them. Combine the .55 coupons with the B1G1 deal going on right now and you can score a 2 liter soda for $0.09 @ Food World!!!

**Limit is 8 at most locations.

**Not all stores are going to have these coupons--so it be forewarned this may be a deal you chase down.

Where did I see some green coupons? Food World on Cottage Hill in floor display. Saraland and Dauphin Street had them--but were out this morning when I went to work the deal. None at Govt.

Thanks Kyla!

1 comment:

bekalysha said...

I took advantage of this deal yesterday. Paid $1.18 for 8-2 liters of Dr. Pepper..You would not believe the looks of amazement I was getting from the people behind me and even the cashier. Some even turned around and got them some too..It was kind of funny to see..I'm stocked up on Dr. Pepper for a while..Thank goodness that is all my family drinks.