Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Publix Savings 10/28


I debated my trip this week...but gave in once I saw that I had some charcoal coupons expiring this week. Time for a charcoal/meat deal! I did not use any Register Rewards today. My goal is to stay under $30 each week. So I now have roughly $10 left in the grocery budget this week--I plan to try my hand at some price matching for some more fresh veggies, fruits and milk.

Order Total: $14.13
Tax: $6.25
Grand Total: $20.38
Savings: $93.15 or 82%


WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
2 18 lb bags of Kingsford Charcoal
1 bag of apples
2 lbs Ground Beef
1 big pack of assorted pork chops($12.06)
2 packs of Green Giant Pasta/Veggie Mix
4 packs of Pillsbury Simply Cookies
1 pack of Sister Schubert rolls
1 bottle of Mott's Apple Juice
2 cans of Rotel
2 packs of PF Goldfish
2 boxes of Cheez-Its
2 bags of Kraft mini marshmallows
7 Snuggle
2 Glad Straws
4 packs of BandAids


The coupons that I used:
(1) $5/$20 Rite Aid
(2) $2 off Kingsford Charcoal (no longer available)
(2) $2 off Ground Beef WYB Kingsford Charcoal (tearpad coupon I traded for)
(2) $6 off THE OTHER WHITE MEAT(pork) WYB Kingsford and 1 qualifying product(straws) ***Some people have had problems using this coupon! Personally, I have not.
(2) .50/1 Green Giant veggies (IP MQ)
(4) $1.25/1 Pillsbury Simply cookies (MQ)-(General Mills product)*
+(1) $4 off General Mills product (Publix coupon in ad)
(1) $1 off 2lbs+ bulk apples (Target coupon)
(1) FREE Sister Schubert's rolls (requested MQ)
(2) .50/1 Rotel coupon (IP MQ)
(2) .50/1 PF GoldFish coupon (requested MQ)
+(1) $1/2 PF GoldFish coupon (Walgreens coupon)
(2) .75/1 Cheez-It Whole Grain coupons (IP MQ)
(1) $1/2 Kraft Marshmallows (Target coupon)
(7) $3/1 Snuggle (had a raincheck for the B1G1 price)
(2) $3/2 BandAid coupons (MQ blinkie)

Trying to decide what to use your $4 General Mills coupon(from the ad) on? Check out which brands are General Mills HERE!!!

Want to know where you can find some of these coupons? Check out I HEART PUBLIX! or GO HERE FOR THE I Heart Publix SUPER DEALS ONLY!!!

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

Oh, and I have more of the $2.00 off meat tearpads if anyone wants to come and pick them up over the next few days (saves time rather than mailing) since they expire the 31st! Just email me fmdjgirl @ aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Today was my first visit to Publix! I was pleasantly surprised to run into you (literally)today! I spent $175.64, saved $88.38. Final total $87.26. 50% savings. not bad for first time and considering it was spur of the moment and I created my list in the parking lot. I also had alot of extra to get for USA tailgating and a Halloween party this weekend. ;-)

Maria said...

Shannon, i had so many problem with the $4 GM coupon. I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and the store only allowed this coupon to be used on cereal and NV bars.