Saturday, November 28, 2009

CVS: FREEBIES and SUPER Deals 11/29

CVS is just not giving me anything good to work with here. If you see a deal please send an email and I will add. I will work a little more on this in the a.m. The Gillette deal looks promising.

New? Read CVS 101!
Check for CVS $5 off coupons HERE!

REMEMBER!!! Scan your CVS card at the price scanner to get CVS coupons!!!



Accu Check Aviva Monitor, $14.99 (limit 2)
Get $5 ECBs.

Use $10/1 coupon 11/1 SS or 8/23 SS
Final Price: FREE after coupons and ECBS!

Gillette Deal--Get $10 ECBs WYB $25. (limit 1)
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Razor.
Buy 2 Gillette Deodorants.
Buy 2 Gillette Bodywashes.
Use (1) $4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor 11/29 PG
Use (2) $1/1 Gillette Deodorant 11/29 PG
Use (2) FREE Gillette Bodywash WYB Gillette Deodorant 11/1 PG
Final Price: .79 each after coupons and ECBs!

Oral B Manual Toothbrush, $2.99 (limit 1)
Get $2 ECBs.

Use .75/1 coupon from 10/11 PG or 11/1 PG
Final Price: $0.24!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Which CVS have price scanners and where are they located? Maybe I'm just overlooking them.

The Bargain Buggy said...

FL Street, Schillinger Rd. are the two that I shop that have them. Which locations do you shop?

Joy said...

I usually shop at the one on Old Shell(maybe the new one replacing it will have one). Thanks! I'll check out the other locations in the meantime.