Tuesday, December 29, 2009

CVS: How I rolled this week...

This is how I rolled my CVS deal...Why do you roll? Less out of pocket up front. Do I roll transactions often? No. I tend to roll week to week. However this one was too easy not to do. You just split them up and work it back to back. No need to walk in and out of the store. Just tell the cashier you have 3 separate transactions.

Transaction 1:
Scan CVS card.
Ivory, 3 pk, $0.99
Use $1/1 from 12/27 PG
FREE after coupon!

Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99
Use $4 coupon 11/29 PG
Pay $4.99 plus tax.
Get $4 ECBs back! (Razor ends up costing $0.99)


Transaction 2:
Scan CVS card.
Buy 2 bottles of Pantene.
Use $3/2 coupon 12/27 PG
Pay with $4 ECBs from Transaction 1.
Get back $2 ECBs (Ends up costing $1 each)


Transaction 3:
Scan CVS card.
Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, $2.99
Use $1/1 PRINT HERE! or All You Magazine, January
Cost:$1.99. Use $2 ECBs from Transaction 2.
Get back $2 ECBs!