Sunday, December 6, 2009

Get Your Paper(s)!

BB TIPS:
* Get more than one set of inserts. I get 4+ sets of inserts a week from those who do not use coupons.
* Get the largest paper available to you! Larger cities=higher value, more coupons (Atlanta)
* The Pensacola paper and the Mobile paper inserts will be different. I try and get a copy of each.***
* Where can you find the Pensacola paper in Mobile/Baldwin County? Love's in Loxley, Publix in Fairhope(customer service counter), gas stations in Foley/Elberta/Orange Beach.

2 Inserts in Today's Paper:
Red Plum
Smart Source

Question--Do you like for me to type up the coupons in the paper? Please comment below. If you like it, I'll continue..If not, I do not want to waste time.

1 comment:

renee said...

I like and use it every week. I print it out and keep it in my coupon binder. It helps me locate coupons faster. Thank you for taking the time to do it.