Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Walgreens: FREE Honey Nut Cheerios!


Boy, there have been some deals today! When this deal popped in my mailbox...I looked at my husband and said--Hey, I've got to go work this deal! Wonder how many times he has heard that! But I have a feeling you are going to want to work this one too.

Remember that promo Walgreens is running right now--Buy 2 boxes of cereal and 1 gallon of milk, Get $2 RRs. Well, the deal is working without the purchase of milk.

So here is how it works.

Buy 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios 2/$4
Pay $2.36
Get back $2 Register Rewards.
Final Price: 2 boxes of cereal for tax only!!! $0.36 for 2 boxes in my case!!!




1 comment:

MrsIQ said...

I haven't done the Cheerios deal yet, but I just did the Special K deal at Winn Dixie. Take a look at the new weekly ad. They have Special K on sale for 1.99 and when you buy 4 boxes you get 1 special k item free. I just did that deal using (2)BOGO coupons (granola cereal) (2)$1 off any special K cereal (inside packages of cereal)and the printable $.50 off produce when you buy special k. I got 5 boxes (including the free one) and produce for just under $2.00! I love couponing!