Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Sunday Savings Trip!


Here's a breakdown of my Sunday evening shopping trip. I shopped Walgreens, CVS, Target, Food World and Rite Aid. I was pretty much in and out of the stores quickly working these deals--so one hour max.

Total Spent before tax: $1.64
Total Saved: $92.66

WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
CVS:
2 light bulbs (worked 2 cards, 2 transactions)
3 All detergents

Walgreens:
1 pack of Vanity bowls
7 Reynolds Aluminum Foil
4 boxes of Electrasol Detergent (4 separate transactions) FYI-I found bonus packs!!!

Rite Aid:
10 Nivea Lip Balms

Target:
2 bottles of Juicy Juice

Food World:
6 rolls of Marcal paper towels

Want to see the coupons I used for these deals? They are all here on the website! You can search using the Store tab above.

Used $5 ECBs that I had from last week at CVS. Earned $4 total RRs and $4 total ECBs which are reflected in my total spent.


5 comments:

~ABBY~ said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE B1G1 FOR THE STAYFREE PADS AND NIVEA LIP BALM? I AM NOT SEEING THEM IN ANY OF MY INSERTS FOR THIS WEEKEND! THANKS!

The Bargain Buggy said...

Mobile did not get the Stayfree. Nivea qs came from P'cola paper.

Paula said...

i thought i had overlooked those q's. ddn't get a p'cola paper sold out at 8:30 am only could find one mobile paper!!!

Jenny said...

Were you able to use all your marcal coupons in one trans or did you have to break them up?

The Bargain Buggy said...

I was able to use them all in one transaction. But I was prepared to walk in and out bc of the fine print.