Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Sunday Savings Trip!


Here's a breakdown of my Sunday evening shopping trip. I shopped Walgreens, CVS, Target, Food World and Rite Aid. I was pretty much in and out of the stores quickly working these deals--so one hour max.

Total Spent before tax: $1.64
Total Saved: $92.66

WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
CVS:
2 light bulbs (worked 2 cards, 2 transactions)
3 All detergents

Walgreens:
1 pack of Vanity bowls
7 Reynolds Aluminum Foil
4 boxes of Electrasol Detergent (4 separate transactions) FYI-I found bonus packs!!!

Rite Aid:
10 Nivea Lip Balms

Target:
2 bottles of Juicy Juice

Food World:
6 rolls of Marcal paper towels

Want to see the coupons I used for these deals? They are all here on the website! You can search using the Store tab above.

Used $5 ECBs that I had from last week at CVS. Earned $4 total RRs and $4 total ECBs which are reflected in my total spent.


5 comments:

~ABBY~ said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE B1G1 FOR THE STAYFREE PADS AND NIVEA LIP BALM? I AM NOT SEEING THEM IN ANY OF MY INSERTS FOR THIS WEEKEND! THANKS!

SCG said...

Mobile did not get the Stayfree. Nivea qs came from P'cola paper.

Paula said...

i thought i had overlooked those q's. ddn't get a p'cola paper sold out at 8:30 am only could find one mobile paper!!!

Jenny said...

Were you able to use all your marcal coupons in one trans or did you have to break them up?

SCG said...

I was able to use them all in one transaction. But I was prepared to walk in and out bc of the fine print.