Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Publix Savings 2/24


I enjoyed meeting many of my fellow couponers today! Great trip. There is a new coupon flyer available at the customer service counter so be sure to stop by and grab one. They are also accepting the coupons from the Bruno's ad...They do not carry the pasta sauce or bread so those coupons are void. However, you can use the free head of lettuce Bruno's coupon when you spend $30. The Kraft cheese that is on sale is not the shredded instead it is the block of cheese. The strawberries were are great price at 3/$5. They smell and look good! I used one $5/$25. No Register Rewards and no overage on this trip.

Order Total: $10.75
Tax: $2.01
Grand Total: $12.76
Savings: $55.05

WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
2 containers of strawberries
1 bunch of asparagus
1 bunch of Rappini
1 head of lettuce
3 boxes of Multi Grain Cheerios
3 Pillsbury doughs
2 pouches of Starkist tuna
2 bottles of Juicy Juice
6 blocks of Kraft Cheese
1 box of Oreo Cakesters(for the husband)


Coupons Used:
1 $5/$25 Rite Aid Coupon
1 FREE head of lettuce Bruno's in ad coupon
3 .75/1 Multi Grain Cheerio coupons
3 .50/1 Pillsbury coupons (rainchecks)
2 $1/1 Starkist Tuna
3 $1/2 Kraft Cheese MQ
6 $1/1 Kraft Cheese Target Q
1 FREE Oreo Cakesters

We will be eating meats out of the freezer this week. I will stop by the bread store and purchase a loaf of bread for $0.75. Other than that---this is it for the week. I have plenty of produce from my stops last week...plus what I bought at Publix today.


No comments: