Monday, February 22, 2010

SUPER Deal: CVS Huggies Wipes!


Update: Some have reported that this deal has ended. Many of these SUPER deals are usually glitches in the system and are fixed fairly soon. You want to work them asap.


HOT-HOT-HOT Deal!!! CVS Huggies large refill packs are ringing up on sale for $2.50. Marked $7.99 but scan (with your CVS card) and they are on sale 2/$5 or $2.50 each! Confirmed in Mobile and Fairhope.

Woohoo! I worked this deal this a.m.! I actually had manufacturer coupons(requested from Huggies) too so I paid $1.50 for 216 ct wipes!

Thanks Eastern Shore Mom & Frugal Find!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I grabbed a couple of packs this morning before work...there was another lady there getting some, too! :)

Thanks so much for this info!

Jessica said...

I have gone to two Mobile stores and the only ones that are $2.50 are 64ct which is not a great deal at all. Where in Mobile has this been confirmed. I would love to know. Please email me at lovingdogsallday@gmail.com
thanks in advance

The Bargain Buggy said...

I bought mine at CVS on Old Shell this a.m.

The Bargain Buggy said...

I bought mine at CVS on Old Shell this a.m.

Melanie said...

I got mine at CVS at Cottage Hill & Cody at 8:30 this morning. (216 ct. packs)

ashbroco said...

I got mine in Orange Beach yesterday around lunchtime. I scanned my CVS card and got a $2.00coupon as well!! So, I paid .73 cents for a 216 count pack of wipes! I was so excited!!