Friday, February 26, 2010

This Weekend in Mobile 2/27

There are quite a few fun activities going on this weekend in Mobile!

Saturday:

Boat Show (of course this is where my husband gets to dream about a new boat) Saturday 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Tickets $6 for adults. Children 6-12 $3. Mobile Convention Center More info here.

American Cancer Society Chili Cook Off, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Beinville Square
Tickets Advanced $10 at ACS office or from team member, $15 at door. Kids 12 and under FREE. More info here.

(Tidbit about me: ACS is near and dear to my heart as I started the first Relay on Auburn's campus and worked for them right out of college. It's a great organization with outstanding FREE community programs for cancer patients. Fundraisers like this fund those programs.)


FREE Target Read Across America
Saturday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m. Read more here.


What's The BB and ESM up to this weekend?
So here is Aubrey's first video...Yep, she has me convinced to go on camera tonight too! Tonight's topic: Shopping Consignment Sales. Aubrey will be teaching me(and you) the tricks and tips. This is sure going to be fun(I think). But all joking aside it truly is a great thing. I have a lot of ideas for my segments and feel that the videos will really help readers. If nothing else, give you a good laugh! View ESM Weekend Planner and watch the video here!


No comments: