Sunday, July 5, 2009

CVS and Walgreens

WALGREENS:
Listerine (500 ml), Reach Ultraclean Toothbrush or Floss: pick any 3 at $3 each
Use 3 $2/1 printable coupons Enter the zip 90210 to get the $2 coupon. (You can print 2 from 1 computer. So print a third from a different one. :)
Receive $3 Register Reward
Final Price = FREE

*Remember no card is needed at Walgreens.

CVS UPDATE:
So here are my results--I spent $2.85 out of pocket for the below(which was really my tax). Remember I have been doing this a couple of months. I did have CVS ECBs to use. I used those to pay($20) and got back $18 ECBs. This is also referred to as rolling your ECBs. You will come out a little out of pocket your first trip--but after that use those ECBs to buy other things that produce more ECBs the next week. I had to change a couple things on the list once I got in there because they did not have certain things. :) The Hefty bags were FREE--I found a blinkie machine at a Bruno's that had $1 coupons awhile back. These bags were located in the dollar section (NOTE:Not all CVS stores have a dollar section).



3-Post Trail Mix Crunch, 3/$10
Get $5 ECBs wyb 3 (limit 1)

$2/1 Post Trail Mix Crunch printable Hit back button to print 3.
3-Caliber or CVS Transparent or Invisible Tape, $1.49
, Get $1.49 ECBs (limit 3) =FREE
3-Caliber or CVS Pencils 20 pk or Pencil Sharpener at .99¢, Get .99 ECBs =FREE (limit 3)
1-CVS Pantiliners (22-ct.), $0.89 
Get $0.89 ECBs (limit 1) =FREE
2-Dawn Dish Soap, 2/$2
 Get $1 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
 .50 Q =FREE
2-Febreze Noticables Use 2-$4 coupons in the 7/5 paper. Get $5 ECBs =FREE
Cotton Balls
Irish Spring soap
M&Ms
Milk


Hope you all had a GREAT 4th! I am eager to return to do a little "cvsing" today. This is another way I get free stuff.
Pay for toothpaste? Never again! We have a 12 month supply now--at least 4 months of shampoo, razors, etc...Again, on some purchases I use coupons--other items are just free(after register rewards print, which is store money you can use to pay for your next purchase)! You get Register Rewards by buying certain items that are on sale that week--and they print on your receipt after you pay.

If you do not have a CVS card--just get one for you and your husband/wife. Walgreens has a similar program but no card is required. I shop both stores when I can get FREE stuff.

Money Saving Madness does a good matchup for this week at CVS.
Happy Shopping!

No comments: