Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Favorite Publix Sites and Matchups for 7/1-7/7

Here is a peek at a couple of my favorite Publix coupon sites and what they matchup for 7/1-7/7:

The site below is usually one of the first sites to get the Publix ad up(Monday usually). I like to find the future ads and match up throughout the week (and request coupons from manufacturers when there is time). She also does a separate post on her SUPER deals.

I Heart Publix

I like the next site because you can print a list here...I also am a big fan of their "HOT" buttons. They help me to find the BEST deals.

Publix 4 Pennies

I like this site strictly because it shows the percentage of savings. This post is for this weeks ad starting July 1.

Fiddledeedee

You are sure to find your own favorites too. :)


I have been asked HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND DOING THIS--GETTING ORGANIZED FOR A TRIP TO THE GROCERY???. Seriously, I am a little OCD and pretty organized--BUT keep in mind that I do have TWO toddlers--I work on it when I feel like it at night or down time during the day--10-20 minutes here and there.
By shopping day, I am ready--list printed(off Publix), coupons being used on that trip in an envelope. Ready.

No comments: