Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grand Opening of Fairhope Publix 7/1/09

So I usually shop Publix once a week...My target is to spend no more than $30, preferably $20. We have a good selection and a nice stockpile in our pantry.


Here are the results from my 7/1 trip:



4 Bounty Paper Towels Rolls
2 75ft. Reynolds Wrap (free die cast car w/ Reynolds MIR HERE)
1 box Wheat Thins
1 box Triscut
2 packages of Jennie O turkey burgers
1 whole chicken
4 Skippy peanut butter
4 cans of Bush's Baked Beans
1 gallon milk
2 boxes Phil. Cream Cheese
2 Cool Whip tubs
1 box Ziploc bags
1/2 loaf Wheat Italian bread (super yummy!)
10 ears of yellow corn
2 Hershey Syrup
1.81 lbs bananas
1 reusable shopping bag

Order Total $17.41
Tax $3.03
GRAND TOTAL $20.44
Saved $61. 17

This was a small trip for me. I was unsure how the new Publix would be with coupons so I went light.

!!!!Make sure to clip the coupon for $5 off WYB $30 in today's Bruno's ad--in the Mobile Press Register!!!

No comments: