Sunday, July 26, 2009

MY CVS SAVINGS 7/26/09

Sometimes CVSing just makes me frustrated--and confused. So if you are just starting out, this is normal. :) I think. I've been doing this for months now!
I HAD to go to CVS tonight to use the $5/$20(expires today) that I received via email from CVS. You can sign up on their site for this and more.
Anywho, when I first started CVSing I would go first thing Sunday a.m...BEST selection. Tonight when I went they were already out of a lot of the things that I really wanted to purchase...and the truck does not deliver until Thursday. Crazy. So I had to improvise and add a couple things that were not on the list(candy bars) instead of the clips/stapler/index holder.

This is what I used-
$3.00 in manufacturer coupons(1 toothpaste/2 detergent), $5/$20 CVS coupon
Paid w/ $10.97 ECBs (rolling week to week)
$1.96 out of pocket
I got $11.83 ECBs back on the bottom of my receipt.
So, all in all, I paid $1.10 for all of this. This includes tax. Saved $36.44.


WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
2- bottles of Arm and Hammer Detergent
1- tube of Colgate toothpaste
1- CVS tampons 10 ct.
2- 2 pks. of Pilot pens
2- Caliber Notebooks
2- Caliber Erasers
3- Hershey candy bars

2 comments:

Erika S. said...

Nice trip! I went to the CVS in Robertsdale and they had all the stuff I wanted to get! My first FREE toothpaste!! Yippee!!!! It's the little things that make me smile :)

Jessica Cannon said...

Ask a manager, but the CVS here begins honoring the ad on Saturday night at 7 o'clock, including ECB's.