Sunday, July 26, 2009

MY PUBLIX and HARRIS TEETER SAVINGS in NASHVILLE 7/25/09

My trip to Nashville included a few extra stops. I wanted to take advantage of doubles and some free juice boxes that our local stores do not care.

First stop-PUBLIX! (of course!)

Saved $44.67
Spent $2.73 (includes tax)




WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
5- jars of Peanut Butter
10- 3pk. of Organic Juice Boxes
4- 40 fl oz Lysol All Purpose cleaner
1- can of Chef Boy.
1- Reach dental floss
1- jar of Publix Grape Jelly

My friend and I decided to drop in to check out the deals at Harris Teeter since they were doubling coupons up to $1.98!!! WOW, right?!?!?!? So in we went...and out we came with nothing. BUT I was determined to get back to a computer and start finding the HT match ups...I knew there were some good deals in there...and I was not going to find what someone else had already found...So on to Southern Savers(another favorite site of mine) for the match ups! I focused on the FREE stuff...for .69 (includes tax) here is what I bought.



WHAT'S IN THE BUGGY?
1- box of disposable Playtex gloves 10 count
1- box of Playtex Living Gloves
3- 24 fl oz bottles of Dawn dishwashing liquid (looks like I am going to be doing some washing)
1- canister of WET ONES

2 comments:

Eastern Shore Mom said...

Wow! We need to do a road trip just to shop!!!

Erika S. said...

Nice!!!!! Still wish we had the Penny Publix item here! Maybe we will soon...