Thursday, July 23, 2009

My CVS Shopping List 7/26

Here is my list for CVS starting this Sunday, 7/26. Once I get the ad in hand on Sunday, I will confirm these deals and go shopping! I purchase the FREE or very cheap items. Remember you need a CVS card(cashier will scan before transaction), which you can get at the counter. And if you are just starting out you will pay small amounts out of pocket--which you will get back on the bottom of your receipt in the form of ECBs. ECBs are CVS dollars that you can use to purchase anything in the store. I like to save my ECBs and buy stuff the following week--no money out of pocket.
For example, say you buy 1 Caliber Comp. book for .99. You will pay .99 plus tax out of pocket. However, when your receipt prints you will have a .99 ECB(CVS money) on the bottom. You can use the ECB to purchase anything else in the store before the expiration date. I save mine and use the following week.

School Supply Deals Good Through Tuesday:
99¢ ECB WYB Caliber 100 Page Composition Books 99¢ "FREE" Limit 2
99¢ ECB WYB CVS Erasers, Push Pins or Binder Clips "FREE" Limit 2
99¢ ECB WYB Caliber Pencil or Index Card Case "FREE" Limit 2
99¢ ECB WYB Pilot Easytouch Pen 2 Pk 99¢ FREE Limit 2
99¢ ECB WYB Swingline Stapler or Caliber Sticky Notes 2 pk 99¢ FREE Limit 2

All week deals:
2/$6.99 2x Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent 32 loads, get $2 ECBs
$6.99-$2.00 manufacturer coupon = $4.99-$2.00 ECBs
Get 2 detergents for $3.
PRINT $2 A&H coupon $2 Arm & Hammer coupon

$2 ECB WYB Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste or 360 Toothbrush $2.88 Limit 1 FREE after coupon
$1 off coupon will make this FREE and a small moneymaker. Also, check the 7/12 SmartSource(ads in the paper) for a possible coupon on Colgate Advanced.

BIC Pens are B1G1. Should be FREE or really close to free—if we can use 2 coupons.
$2.00 coupon for the Bic Triumph Roller PRINT

Walgreens is slim on deals this next week--so I'll be skipping out!

Ad sneak peeks courtesy of HCW! Ad is subject to change...But this is what I use. :)

1 comment:

crazy craft chicks said...

I LOVE this blog! Used it tonight to get my list organized w/ sales and coupons. Bought $69 worth of groc at Publix and paid only $30! Then,I went to Wal Mart and used the Winn Dixie sales paper that advertised ground beef for $1.69/lb. The more expensive 96% fat free ground beef (not ground chuck) was originally $3.63/lb and they accepted the WD price...so I got 2 of the large packages, normally $8.17 each for $3.80 each! Nick told me about this site and I have really enjoyed using it!!! Thanks for the info...I have saved over $65 in one week!