Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Publix Savings 7/15/09

I was brave today--I took the girls with me to shop. They got to take their cookie club cards to get stamped and received their free cookie for being so good. :) Pretty sweet deals I got!!! Check it out!

Total $19.39
Rebates $22.00
SO I MADE $2. 61!!!! Free food and I made money. Something is just not right about this!!! :)
Savings $94.57 + $22(in rebates)= $116.57

A PEEK IN THE BUGGY-
10 boxes of Eggo waffles
10- $1 qs
2 boxes of Cheerios
2-$1 IPs
2 Taco Bell dinner kits
2-.75 peelie qs
7 jars of Barilla spaghetti sauce
7- $1 qs
3 packs of Jello pudding
2 boxes of Quaker granola bars
1 Kraft Italian dressing
1-$1 IP
1 Reynolds Foil 75 ft.
1-$1 Q from paper
2 McCormick Grinders
2-$1 qs-Nothing Goes to Waist Publix booklet
2 bags of Stouffer's Skillet meals
1 jar of Miracle Whip
1-$1 IP
1 tub of Kozy Shack pudding
All You q
1 box of Knox Gelatin
$4 IP
1 Kashi pizza
Peelie q stacked with Target
1 tub of Sabra Hummus
free q
Ground Chuck
$2 rebate
Apples
Bananas

I was talking to my "Publix partner" on the way home discussing how I am going to have to cut back big time and use what I have. We have NO more room!!! We have never had this much food and spent so little!!!

3 comments:

starbucksgirl said...

Nice shop. What a great post. Moneymaker groceries!!!

The Bargain Buggy said...

I remember starting just a few months ago...A friend was saying that she NEVER paid for toothpaste--WHAT?!?!? HOW?!?!? And just like that--a STRATEGIC COUPONER was born! :)
I started with free toothpaste and look here I am with a cart full of groceries. :)

starbucksgirl said...

Just wait until you are at the point where you have to buy more appliances to store all of your "extra" food.