Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tidbits to Note

Hey guys--Just a little note on some coupons that are being wrongly promoted elsewhere. If a coupon says RETAILER it is a MANUFACTURER coupon. You can tell by the code on the bottom of the coupon and the mailing address listed in the fine print.
I have confirmed this with Publix corporate...and have informed the Asst. Manager at the Fairhope store of these fraudulent attempts.
I stay as honest and true with my couponing as possible...so we all get a better deal. :)

Also, when matching up always remember that I HEART PUBLIX is located in a different area...And prices will vary slightly(a couple cents) from store to store. My blog is to show you what I use. I love an early ad!!! I get a ball park on the price to determine if it is a good deal for me to add to the list. I actually use a calculator to add up prices as I drop things into the buggy.

Hopefully you all are finding my blog helpful!!! Please comment and let me know how your shopping trips go!!!! :)

1 comment:

Eastern Shore Mom said...

Your blog is SO helpful!Without you I wouldn't have had a CLUE where to start at Publix. Each of us should be HELPING each other out and sharing ideas. I value your site and your deals- thanks for all you do!