Thursday, August 20, 2009

FREE/Cheap Mrs. Paul's fish sticks/fillets!!!!

Hi Friends!

We may just have ourselves a good deal on frozen fish! Go ahead and get this $3 Mrs. Paul's coupon printed out asap!!! It is high dollar and will not last long. Go HERE--enter the zip 30013!!!! I could print it twice by hitting my back button.

There is a $1/1 Publix fish coupon in some of the Toss For Cash Publix coupon booklets. There are TWO versions of this coupon book(some do NOT have the fish coupons). Vary by region. If you find it in your area please leave a comment below! :)

You can stack the the $1/1 Publix fish coupon with the $3 printable manufacturer coupon and get cheap fish. If you are unable to get the Toss For Cash book, the manufacturer coupon should still give you pretty cheap fish. Price at the Publix in Fairhope is $4.49-$4.99. So that means .50-.99 for a box for frozen fish if you have both coupons.
Let's hope for a sale to get it FREE!!!

I have not seen these books in Fairhope--that store may not get them because they are still so new. Orange Beach possibly??? If you find them there please leave a comment.

I am lucky enough to have a best friend that gets some of these booklets for me! But you can also find them on ebay. I would just search for the cheapest price(watch shipping). I have also done some trading on I HEART PUBLIX(her left side bar). If you have some good coupons you may be able to trade someone for a booklet. This has worked in the past for me.

I'll be working this deal as soon as I get these Publix coupons in my hands!

No comments: