Sunday, August 30, 2009

MY CVS SAVINGS 8/30/09


Not much for me at CVS this week...I did stop by and get the FREE Glade soy candle.
Glade Scented Reed Diffuser or Soy Candle $6.99, Get $6.99 in ECBs back...So FREE! Make it a MONEYMAKER by using the $3/1 coupon HERE, enter zip code 90210!

What does "FREE/MONEYMAKER" after ECBs mean?
Candle rang up at $6.99 with CVS card. I used a $3/1 manufacturer coupon from above and paid $4.62(includes tax) out of pocket. Then on the bottom of my receipt an Extra Care Buck(CVS money) printed out for $6.99. So I made $2.37.
ECBs can be used to purchase anything in the store before the expiration date.

I bought the larger 10 oz candle that was included in the sale. I also used my FREE handsoap coupon(emailed to me from CVS) that expired today.

Limit is 1 per card for the Glade candle/diffuser.

No comments: