Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FREE Swagbucks Code Available on The BB site!

UPDATE: The code has expired. But in a couple of days there will be a BIG opportunity to earn Swagbucks on The BB site! The Bargain Buggy was asked to team up with Swagbucks to give you all FREE codes and many other fun things to celebrate their birthday! I love swagging...as you can see I do quite well with it. I have many referrals and do search often. The toolbar reminds me daily to search. It is completely FREE to join. What do I plan to purchase with my Swagbucks. I have already used some bucks to purchase $100 in credit to Target and $100 in itune gift cards in 2009. But starting in 2010, my goal was to save, save, save and use my bucks to pay for Christmas 2010. I almost have enough to get a $500 QVC gift card! $500!!! They also have Lowe's, amazon.com, Disney and so much more. Just can not stress it enough--JOIN!

Scroll on down to the bottom of the page to the Swagbucks Swidget! Click on Swagcode! There's a FREE code! Not a member yet?

No comments: